Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Wolvespackawesome (Glitched Item) (Scammer Group)

Hello! Zee here with another post.
This post will be about a scammer who's been messing with me and my fellow scam watchers for a little while now. She's a very rare type of scammer. She does do all types of scams, but she also works for, and in fact owns a scamming group, which are in no way common.


This is her player card. Her animals are peculiar, but because of that, you would never expect for her to own a scamming group. She also says that this is not her main account, yet she is very active on this one.


She walked into my den and said a few things. A few of my friends such as Clover and Vera who occasionally post at the blog aj-scc.blogspot.com, came in. They often had past encounters with Wolves, who had tried to make both of them scam, even going so far to blackmail Clover.

We talked for awhile, and Wolves went on talking about how she would make Clover and Vera scam. Then, out of nowhere, she said she had a glitched ring she's trade us for. She wouldn't show it on her list, so I put my beta floor, which she asked me to send to her on trade to get a good look at the ring. I ended up declining the ring, knowing now that it was a fake.


Wovles denied that it was a fake ring, but this was obviously a lie. There are two versions of the glitched ring, one with a green gem, and one with no shine on the ring's base. Her ring fit neither of those descriptions.


She also asked me for my password. She claims to be a hacker as well as a scammer, but if she was a hacker, she wouldn't ask for my password. Obviously, I said no.


She then turned on caps lock, as she often does, and demanded it. We had talked for awhile, and she said some things I didn't get pictures of, but she eventually left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Make sure to watch out for this scammer, as she is very active. She can be recognized by her oddly colored animals, but checking for her username is your best bet. She isn't the most dangerous scammer you'll ever see, nor the smartest, but she does own a scamming school. Because of this, it's best you keep your eye out for her.

- Zee

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad there isn't that many scamming schools around. It would be chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete