Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Scammer Goldmine #2

Hello! Zee here with another Goldmine post!
If you do not know, a Goldmine post is a collection of scammers who don't have enough information to have their own post, but still need to be posted one way or another. I, over the past few days, have caught a couple of scammers, but none of them have enough information to have their own post. So, without further hesitation, the goldmine post!


Deedee1111 preforming a type of gifting scam.


Cory526 preforming a Decline scam.


Emily12390 preforming a Decline scam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! I hope this helped! Have a good day.

- Zee


5 comments:

  1. I don't get why scammers bother saying they're recording because when you ask about their channel they make excuses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe they do it to lull their victims into a false sense of security. Like "hey I'm recording myself doing this giveaway so I'm not gonna scam and upload it lol you're safe." The excuse itself is very stupid though and I have no idea where it originated. If they really are recording, who would upload video evidence of themselves scamming?

    I also think it has something to do with those "omg trusting and flashing and crap" videos some famous Jammers occasionally put out. They wouldn't show thousands of Jammers that they scammed on film, right? Really though, the excuse itself holds no weight at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you as scam watchers report these jammers? Because in your poosts, it doesn't sound like it. of course, you could just be leaving that part out. i just need a little clarification here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its seems like you need to grow the your scam watching force. I Would enjoy to help you a lot. My username is jammer3n4g8 and ahhfresh. I Hope you need help watching for scammers so we can stop scamming for good.

    ReplyDelete